quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2014

Britney Spears - Greatest Hits: My Prerrogative + Live And More! (Europa)










Disco 1 CD Greatest Hits: My Prerogative
1- My Prerogative
2- Toxic
3- I'm A Slave 4 U
4- Oops!...I Did It Again
5- Me Against The Music[Featuring Madonna]
6- Stronger
7- Everytime
8- Baby One More Time
9- (You Drive Me)Crazy[The Stop Remix]
10- Boys(The Co-Ed Remix)[Featuring Pharrell Williams]
11- Sometimes
12- Overprotected
14- Outrageous
15- Born To Make You Happy
16- I Love Rock 'N' Roll
17- I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman 
18- I've Just Begun(Having My Fun)
19- Do Somethin'










Disco 2 DVD Live and More!
Live From Waikiki Beach
1- (You Drive Me) Crazy
2- Sometimes
3- From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
4- Born To Make You Happy
5- Oops!... I Did It Again
6- Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
7- ...Baby One More Time
Britney Gets Personal
Quadros No SNL
Performances No SNL:
Oops!... I Did It Again
Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

País: Europa
Formato: Box + Dois Acríicos Comuns
Edição: Especial
Ano: 2004
Adicional: ---

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...